martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Yvaine in Love / Yvaine Enamorada

one of my favorite movies despite not being that good, and i just love this quote and I almost know it by heart, let's call it

A star in Love

"You know when I said I knew little about love? that wasn't true. I know a lot about love, I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate ... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves...

You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful.

So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be
unpredictable
unexpected
uncontrollable
unbearable
and strangely unconditional

easy to mistake for loathing, and What im trying to say is I THINK I LOVE YOU, is this love? I never imagined I'd know it for myself.

My heart... feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to YOU, and if you wanted, I'd wish for nothing in exchange, no gifts, no goods, no demostration of devotion.

Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart in exchange for mine. "

-----------------------------------------

Una de mis peliculas favoritas a pesar de no ser tan buena, y simplemente me encanta este dialogo, practicamente me lo se de memoria, llamemoslo

Una estrella enamorada

"Sabes cuando dije que sabia muy poco de amor, eso no era verdad, Se mucho sobre el amor, Lo he visto, siglos y siglos y es la única cosa que hacia que ver tu mundo fuera soportable. Todas esas guerras, dolor, mentiras, odio ... me hacían querer voltearme y no volver a ver hacia abajo. Pero he visto la manera en que la humanidad ama ...

Podrías buscar hasta los rincones mas lejanos del universo y jamas encontrarías algo tan hermoso..

Asi es, se que el amor es incondicional, pero también se que puede ser
inpredecible
inesperado
incontrolable
insoportable
y extrañamente incondicional

fácil de confundir con el odio, lo que estoy tratando de decir es que CREO QUE TE AMO, esto es amar?, nunca imagine que lo sentiría por mi misma.

Mi corazon... siento como si mi pecho apenas pudiera contenerlo, como si trata de escapar por que ya no me pertenece, te pertenece a TI, y si lo quieres no deseo nada a cambio, no quiero regalso, ni bienes, ni demostraciones de devoción...

Nada mas que el saber que tu me amas también, solo tu corazón a cambio del mio."

No hay comentarios: